After one hundred and fifty-one days apart I’m picking up my husband at the airport this afternoon. We have almost fourteen hours before he ships out (literally) to sail the Alaskan coast serving drinks to geriatrics. Fourteen hours to make up for one hundred and fifty-one days that included the birth of our baby girl and what seems like a lifetime spent chatting on Skype. Do I wish he was coming here for good? Of course. But today there’s nothing in the world that could make me as happy as those fourteen hours. As far as I'm concerned today is the best day ever. Seriously. Gaia’s excited too... obviously. As always she’s appropriately dressed for the occasion.
Like I said... BEST. DAY. EVER. Take it away Spongebob.
I’ve been singing this song all morning. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t one of my favourite songs of all time. I blame years spent working in childcare. PS. Immigration Canada if you’re reading this please let Jose come here forever. Every second Monday is better than nothing but honestly, I want my husband please.
Cherish those 14 hours! I'm so happy that you'll be able to see Jose! Keep us all updated with photos and stories! I'm excited to hear how the 14 hours go!
Risa-
ReplyDeleteCherish those 14 hours! I'm so happy that you'll be able to see Jose! Keep us all updated with photos and stories! I'm excited to hear how the 14 hours go!
-Rachel