Like too many people I know I spend a large portion of my day pondering how to turn my daily experiences into interesting Facebook status updates. This is sad. I know. This is also why I refuse to join Twitter. I’m positive it would become all consuming. This morning I had so much going on in my head I had trouble nailing down just one status update. These were the frontrunners.
Risa is scraping little pieces of her heart from the ceiling… it exploded over how amazing Jose and Gaia were together…
Risa is pretty sure she has the most adaptable baby ever… in the last forty-eight hours she’s been on a plane, met a never ending supply of strangers, waited at the airport for a flight delayed for over an hour, met her father and fallen asleep in no fewer then eight locations (naps included)… and she didn’t break down once…
Risa is surrounded by a consumer’s utopia… the super stylish urban shopper in me is in heaven… the hippy-dippy, crazy broke, brand new mama in me is silently weeping…
Risa is drinking Inca Kola and watching 'Monstruos vs Aliens' en español... toxic yellow pop and pirated DVDs... I missed you Peru...
Risa just realized last night was a full moon… her mother says this is when all the crazies come out… her father-in-law claims amorous adventures under a full moon are how he ended up with four sons… we didn’t come across any crazies last night and somebody’s got to be right…
In other news yesterday was perfection beyond words. Still, I’ll try to put in into words soon. For now I’m exhausted and drunk with memories and planning on crawling into bed with Gaia for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment