If you’re living in Regina you can find BabyLegs at Hello Baby (2561 Quance Street) and Groovy Mama (3100 13th Avenue), but the selection is limited. After scouring the web for a Canadian supplier to order from I eventually got mine from Baby’s Best Design because they had the most styles availible. They cost the same as in store and they didn’t charge me shipping. Plus I got a bonus pair for free. If you need further incentive my entire shipment arrived less than a week after I made my order. I wish all online shopping was that hassle free.
_image1.jpg)
Tomorrow I promise I’ll go back to writing about something that doesn’t make me sound like a walking, talking (blogging?) infomercial, but for now heed my word and at least go look at the ridiculous array of styles. You won’t be sorry.
During Baby G naps try to find some BabyLegs that will fit me, they look comfy!
ReplyDeleteApparently the BabyLegs are "one size fits most"... you're more then welcome to try hers on... as long as I get to take a picture... haha.
ReplyDelete