Another sign of madness? The fact that each of her toys has a name and personal history. Periwinkle Penguin is one of her favourites. He’s BFFs with Allister. Allister is a crocodile. The joke goes like this:
A: “Nice to meet you, my name is Allister.”
New Guy: “Oh, I get it. Like Allister Alligator right?”
A: “Um no. I’m a crocodile.”
Gaia thinks I’m hilarious. There’s also a sordid love triangle going on between Gaia, Marv and Ellie. Marv and Ellie are colourful spiders that hang off her car seat and as for the love triangle, well, I’ll save that for another post.
PS. Regular posting to commence tomorrow. Seriously. I almost promise.
Bad promiser!! It's been 3 days since you said that!
ReplyDeleteI know, I know. But I did say I "almost" promise and then the shit hit the fan with a war on baby teeth and lack of sleep and... sigh... I'll do better next time. Haha.
ReplyDeleteI want the spider story! I want the spider story! *stomps her feet and holds her breath8
ReplyDeleteNo, but seriously, I love your tidbits of daily life with your daughter!