Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sushi and Iconic Tees Please

I just felt the need to declare my love for the new book G's Fairy Godmother (AKA: Jaydeen) sent us from her trip to NYC.

Miso in my sippy cup,
tofu in my bowl.
Crab and Avocado fill my California Roll.

We've read it at least once a day since it arrived. Add to that the stylin' I ♥ NY onesie and G is officially the raddest littlest hipster ever. There are definite advantages to having a globe-trotting Godmama, which is not to say we wouldn't really love it if she moved back home too (hint, hint).

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love and have that book too! Did you know that there's a whole series? I also like the baby + art board books as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just googled the whole series and I'm officially in love. Guess who's online shopping for baby books tonight?! I'll totally have to check out the baby + art books too!

    ReplyDelete